Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poker Fever in CDO

Are you familiar with texas hold em poker?


hahaha if you live in Cagayan de Oro right now you might be familiar with it haha

I've been playing poker since last summer of 2008 its been quite fun. But suddenly there's been an out break of poker houses here in CDO. The only poker house i know about in CDO used to be OIC then transferred to BES then to Maxi i think were the pioneering batch to play in Maxi. hahaha i remeber spending long hours just playing poker making friends through poker even old people played poker there and in time the old people who play poker in maxi's and I became friends.

As classes started i still kept on playing poker at maxi's spending my allowance there until i started to run low on money. As time flew by money also flew by for me haha spending all of my money at the poker house hoping to double or triple it but an old guy i befriended over poker told me "Wala jd kai daug sa sugal dong ayaw hutda ug sugal imng kwarta kai ikaw ra ang mag mahay".

And it got me to thinking the old guy was right i wasn't even playing with my money it was my mothers hard earned money why was i playing poker everyday even on a school night, why did i spend my time on poker. Maybe it was because of the fun i was having when i started to read people if they were bluffing or not and how i bluffed in return it was really fun...

4 comments: