Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hayden Kho and Maricar Reyes Scandal

A really funny thing happened to me this morning i go in to work on 7:45 am and the office was so quiet the only ones there was maam labo on her cubicle and maam fernandez doing something i had no idea about. So i went to my cubicle turned on the computer and stared at it for quite sometime (because the computers here at the national housing authority are prehistoric).

After a while my boss(maam ancheta) came in the office so she made it to her cubicle and did some stuff (like cleaning her desk arranging stuff and all the things she needs to do before she starts working). I was shocked because she approaced me suddenly and said with a small voice "kabalo ka aha kuhaun tong scandal ni maricar reyes ug hayden kho?" in shock i quickly said "oo maam sa spankwire" i was so shocked that even my boss in work was so interested in hayden kho and his sex adventures and suddenly i started to think.

About how eager people are to watch hayden kho's videos even little kids i see in the internet cafes ask the other people in the cafe for the link to hayden kho's videos. Hayden Kho just turned into a celebrity with his perverted acts hahaha I wonder if his license will get revoked....

No comments:

Post a Comment