Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Hayden Kho Scandal Compilation

After work i was walking along divisoria smoking, when suddenly a man approached me and said "Dong palit kag DVD ni hayden kho naa tanan iyang scandal dadto". I was shocked with what the man said so i eagerly said yes to him not thinking that i only had 50 pesos in my pocket that time including my jeepney fair. So the man finally arrived in his stall in the divisoria square or "Baghdad" as i call it (because when you enter the place its so hot inside your like in a desert but when you go out the winds suddenly turns cold and fresh hehe) and played the DVD. I couldn't stop my self from laughing because when the DVD went to its menu the soundtrack was careless whisper and i remembered Hayden Kho dancing to careless whisper from his first scandal with Katrina Halili. When i saw the first page of the menu the scandals listed there were Hayden Kho And Katrina Halili part 1, Hayden Kho And Katrina Halili part 2,Hayden Kho And Maricar Reyes Part1, Hayden Kho And Maricar Reyes Part 2.


I wasn't shock or anything because I've heard of the scandals from the news but when the man selling the DVD turned to page 2 of the menu i was shocked because I never new that Hayden Kho had sex videos of him with a Brazilian Model and Ruffa Mae Quinto even Criselda Volks was even in the compilation she had 2 sex videos there. As eager i was to watch the videos at home to finally get over the Hayden Kho Sex Videos Compilation Trend , Fever or Call it what you want. I then asked the vendor How much for the DVD and he replied with "Tag 250 bai" i was shocked because the DVD was so expensive and when you buy a regular DVD with anything in it. It only Cost's you 100 to 150 pesos so there was a difference of 100, in my shock i said "Ah sakay man sad sa panahon" without thinking.


Good thing the vendor didn't get mad at me for saying that and he replied "Chada man sad ang sulod dong daghan kaau scandal sulit kaau kung mu palit ka" I laughed because I only had 50 pesos in my pocket so I slowly turned away and said "Balik rako nong". Even though the price of the DVD was so expensive, you can't blame the vendors because there are some buyers who are still willing to pay the price just to watch the DVD Compilation of Hayden Kho's Scandals. Because of this the Demand and supply come in. The more the Scandals of Hayden Kho comeout the Higher the demand for his videos and DVD's. hehe you can't blame the people for wanting to watch the DVD they're just curios of how Hayden captured the said videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment